RE: Getting wu-ftp running

Subject: RE: Getting wu-ftp running
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 15:37:13 MDT

I also don't want to start a war, but I've developed a strong distaste for
compiling my own software, and it doesn't look like pureftp has a ppc
rpm. I went through the hell of compiling postfix and I really don't want
to go down that road again if I don't have to. Also, I really dislike
command lines and typing text into configuration files. Too prone to typos
caused by my fat clumsy fingers. Does pure-ftp have a webmin interface?

Thanks for your tips though - it's tempting to try simply because wu-ftp
doesn't seem to be easily configured either.

Rob