MAJOR PROBLEMS

Subject: MAJOR PROBLEMS
From: Adam Holmes (firstman@frontiernet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 11:15:01 MDT

I'm had installed Yellowdoglinux on my 7200 and for some friggin reason now
the damn thing wont friggin boot to linux. i can boot to the installer and
install it from the cd. But the problem when i try to boot linux it turns
my monitor off and pretty much stops booting.

When i had it installed and working the last thing i remember doing was
looking though my sbin and and i typed macos and it rebooted me. then it
died after the reboot. it wont let me AT ALL boot into linux even more
after reinstalling it.

i'm a newbie, please help!!!