Re: MAJOR PROBLEMS

Subject: Re: MAJOR PROBLEMS
From: pete (pete@linuxfreemail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 18:46:12 MDT

It sounds like you already had a working system, so this may not be of help.
But the two obstacles I ran into, running YDL 2.0 on a 7200, are these:

1. You need the kernel argument "video=platinumfb" in BootX. Without this,
my monitor went black too.

2. You need to use the BootX control panel, not the extension at startup.

hth,
-Pete