YDL 2.0 and Evolution --

Subject: YDL 2.0 and Evolution --
From: nathan buck (nathb@efn.org)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 15:35:36 MDT

Has anybody had anyluck getting Evolution beta .10 or .11 setup and installed?

I'm getting extremely mired down with the extensive libraries required to install and update. Updating or installing a missing library is one thing but I've seen enormous dependancies problems.

I'm hoping somebody on the list has managed to get it up and running and took notes on how they did it (which packages where source compiles, what rpms did you use, where'd you get them, and how the hell did you get the GAL and gnome-libs updates to take without causing huge problems?).

An most importantly, is it worth it? I'd rather not use Mozilla for my mail anymore.