RE: Networking Strategies?

Subject: RE: Networking Strategies?
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 16:33:05 MDT

Uh, Ted, now I'm confused. I already deleted your original post, but it
sounded like you you had an OS X (read OS 'ten') box for your
fileserver, and another Mac running YDL as your client. I'm also
confused (maybe you are, too, lol) by your references to 'X server' and
'regular X.'

Would the experts in the audience please clear this up? <g>

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA