Re: re-install prob

Subject: Re: re-install prob
From: Carl Edwards (cedwards@staff.eindia.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 16:59:33 MDT

it's happened both with restarting after pdisk and not...

i do get the error message that the device could not be confirmed and that I
should restart after pdisk (obviously not the exact wording). so i
generally quit out of it and then just do a reboot with the keyboard. Is
there some more graceful way out of the installer that I should be using?