Re:USB mouse rules

Subject: Re:USB mouse rules
From: Leslie Owen Everett (leverett@tiac.net)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 04:59:22 MDT

After struggling with default (1) button USB mouse that ships with iMac,
I decided to break down and buy (3) button mouse. Contour Design
http://www.contourdesign.com/unimouse make a (3) button, Plug'nPlay,
USB "UniMouse" that works like a charm with Yellow Dog Linux on iMac. I
opened box, plugged it in and started using 3 buttons in Linux. There
are probably lots of other good (3) button USB mice out there, just
thought I'd mention this for people struggling with default (1) button
mouse. Anyone have success with other (3) button mice? I'm looking for a
USB touch pad now...
Cheers,

- Leslie Everett