Re: USB mouse rules

Subject: Re: USB mouse rules
From: Brett Humphreys (bhumphre@odd23.cs.ohiou.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 07:53:23 MDT

Leslie, I had a question about your post. What version of YDL are you running?
More specifically, do you know what kernel version you have that makes
the three button mouse run so well? I have linuxPPC, and my kernal must
not have usb built into it. because i have the same mouse, and i didn't have
as much luck as you did :)

thanks
-brett