Re: 3 button mouse emulation

Subject: Re: 3 button mouse emulation
From: Eric Fronberg (enf@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 15:51:12 MDT

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the response.

As you probably noted from my original email, I followed the instructions in
the link you provided. I still had problems, and hence the email.

My system is running the 1.2 with 'everything' installed. As part of
the comments on that page, I'm not seeing a '/var/gdm/:0' at all, so
it's hard to identify whether xkb is operational.

Actually, I'm so dumb right now, I couldn't tell you if I was running gnome
or not :-)

I did modify the /etc/X11/XF86Config as per the instructions and then
downloaded the new xkb files and installed them. Still no luck.

Any pointers?

thanks again.

-- enf

[snip]