Re: 3 button mouse emulation

Subject: Re: 3 button mouse emulation
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 17:48:39 MDT

I have a Belkin 3-button USB mouse, clear blue in color. Model #
F8201-USB-BLU, the non-blue version is model # F8201-USB

I think this was $15 online from clubmac. It works fine with YDL, but I
wasn't able to get the MacOS driver to work, so I switch mice depending on
which OS I use.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406