maclinux websites - help needed!!

Subject: maclinux websites - help needed!!

Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 04:17:11 MDT

Hi,

I have a few websites for the mac/linux community. The sites are:

imaclinux.net
ibooklinux.net

and soon to be launched:

powermaclinux.net
powerbooklinux.net

All of these sites are hosted at sourceforge, and use our own "slash-code"
like system called Nope. This means the site is completely modified via a
web browser.

I am looking for someone to take over as lead web-master on the
powermaclinux, powerbooklinux and possibly ibooklinux.net. The person who
takes over as lead web-master must have the hardware (eg. ibook for
ibooklinux etc), running linux on the system, and some patience to write
guides and howtos on how to get various things to work (eg. how to play
mp3s etc).

The databases between each of the sites are linked, so the only difference
between the sites is the frontpage links to that hardware specific
information and contains a status page on the functionality of Linux on
that system.

Aside from lead webmasters, we also need just staff members to authorise
posts, post up articles and write guides/howtos or even reviews.

Volunteers get a @imac/ibook/powermac/powerbooklinux.net address, ftp
account on our development server, and admin access to the website.

These sites have a good chance of improving the support and status of
Linux on the PPC, so here is a chance to give back to the community.

If you are interested email webmaster@imaclinux.net and we'll hook you up.

Thanks

John I. Buswell
Linux Consultant