Beige G3 BootX Problem

Subject: Beige G3 BootX Problem
From: Lonnie Bailey (lbailey@baileygraphics.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 15:42:14 MDT

I'm trying to install YDL 1.2 on My beige G3, I already have it running on a
few other oldermachines, but I am having a odd problem with this one. I have
BootX installed, and RAM Disk selected, it starts to boot Linux install,
then all of a sudden the display goes wako. It displays two large squares on
the bottom 3/4 of the screen, that are a combo of red and green smaller
squares. I appears as if the monitor is not synced or something. I try
checking the no video option and I still get the same thing. Any ideas?

--
Best Regards,
Lonnie Bailey