Re: HelixCode GNOME

Subject: Re: HelixCode GNOME
From: Jerome (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 17:41:55 MDT

don't know if someone answered this, but you might be able to check the mime
types, (in the gnome file browser, one of the menus has mime type edit or
something) and you can edit file types and their associated programs when
hitting open,edit,view etc. usually %f needs to be next to the program,
that's just my hunch, i haven't installed gnome helix 1.2 yet but things
seemed fine in previous version, good luck
 -Jeremy