Re: HelixCode GNOME

Subject: Re: HelixCode GNOME
From: Neil Jolly (njolly@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 20:05:24 MDT

Jerome wrote:

> don't know if someone answered this, but you might be able to check the mime
> types, (in the gnome file browser, one of the menus has mime type edit or
> something) and you can edit file types and their associated programs when
> hitting open,edit,view etc. usually %f needs to be next to the program,
> that's just my hunch, i haven't installed gnome helix 1.2 yet but things
> seemed fine in previous version, good luck
> -Jeremy

I realize I can edit the mime types, but I like to just use the edit option to
edit things like executable scripts. I suspect that the %f is exactly what's
missing in the config file, but I've not found it yet.

--
"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception of

Mitch Radcliffe