Re:YDL kernel version - was: USB mouse rules

Subject: Re:YDL kernel version - was: USB mouse rules
From: Leslie Owen Everett (leverett@tiac.net)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 17:26:07 MDT

Hi Brett,
I have 350MHz G3 iMac with MacOS 9.0.4, dual booting Linux Champion
Server release 1.2, kernel 2.2.15 - 2.90. I bought (3) button Contour,
UniMouse for $29.99 thinking if it didn't work I'd bring it right back
to CompUSA, but it works fine. I have RedHat 6.1 and Suse 6.4 running on
PCs and considered LinuxPPC for my iMac, but YDL seemed to be most
specifically iMac compatible distribution available, and it's living up
to it's promises. Good luck getting your mouse working, Cheers,

- Leslie Everett