Re: iMac DV - can't install

Subject: Re: iMac DV - can't install
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 14:49:54 MDT

> I read somewhere on the net that for iMac DVs running on MacOS 9.0.4 (I have
> 9.0.3) or greater I would have to use yaboot rather than BootX. Is this
> true? And if so, are there instructions for how to use this in conjunciton
> with YDL CS 1.2?

Actually, because you have an iMac DV period, you should run yaboot. I've
seen some success with BootX and DVs, but it is guarenteed to run better
with yaboot..

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/

 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations, Parallel, and Embedded Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/