Re: Stock Market

Subject: Re: Stock Market
From: Lonnie Bailey (lbailey@baileygraphics.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 12:33:31 MDT

on 6/6/00 8:51 AM, Charles Stevenson at csteven@terraplex.com wrote:

> I need more coffee... I thought he meant commercial apps

You are correct, I am looking for some commercial, or professional level
software for real time trading, charting, news, quotes, portfolio, and so
on. Something like CyberTrader (http://www.cybercorp.com) That is what I use
via SoftWindows 98, which is not ideal. I definitely do not want web browser
based trading. That only really works for long term investors. I am more of
a position and day trader.

It's a little depressing, I just checked Apple's product guide and could
only find a few Trading software packages, which were only really charting
utils. I was hoping Linux would have some to make up for the lack of
anything on the Mac side. I guess developers assume us Apple people don't
have any money. 8)

I still can't get YDL 1.2 installed on my Beige G3 333 anyhow, so I guess I
should focus on that for now.

PS. I heard Schwab has some sort of Mac software, I still have to look into
that one.

--
Best Regards,
Lonnie Bailey