Trackpad Draglock

Subject: Trackpad Draglock
From: Donnie Fischer (donnie@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 10:26:22 MDT

Everyone was so helpful so far, I figured I'd ask another question. The
other day, I was experimenting with different window managers, and when
I finally decided to go back to Sawmill (Sawfish), I could tap drag
things with my trackpad. I had never been able to do that before, and I
didn't think it was supported. The entire evening I was over joyed,
having saved hours of productivity time tap dragging everything. Yet
the next morning after I rebooted, it no longer works, and I haven't
been able to get it back no matter what I do. Is this configurable
anywhere? I REALLY LIKE THIS feature.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Donnie Fischer
donnie@mac.com