Re: HelixCode GNOME

Subject: Re: HelixCode GNOME
From: Vance Dubberly (vance@fimcolorado.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 21:57:14 MDT

Dieing to get this going since it's a delight on my Red Hat box but am not
having any luck. When using the lynx method after downloading I get the
error

Couldn't connect to device /dev/dsp

whenI download the rpm install I get a similar
/dev/dsp device not found

I'm running yellowdog 1.2 pretty much as it came off the iso disk with the
exception that I'm running XFreed86 4.0. Any ideas?

Thanks!

----
Vance Dubberly
ColoradoSprings.com
WebDeveloper
719.577.4848 x106
"Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with
distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate
of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy."
--Kahlil Gibran