Re: compiling kmysql problems

Subject: Re: compiling kmysql problems
From: root (root@msl.es)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 02:15:02 MDT

hi,
I had the same problem trying to compile kruiser, after uninstall and
install the qt libraries and
kde-parts I find the problem, when I type #./configure the makefile dinīd
find the path for the qt
libraries or thought that it was an incorrect version, just try to pass the
path of the qt libraries to
the script with something like this: #./configure
--with_qt_dir:/usr/lib/qtx, if you type #./configure --help
it will give you a more detailed xplanation.
hope this will help you,

                                 Roberto.