for Jeff -->RE: Yahoo!! X on Pismo is awesome!

Subject: for Jeff -->RE: Yahoo!! X on Pismo is awesome!
From: Simon BERNECHE (bernechs@MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 16:00:17 MDT

On Sun, 04 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> Just for FYI, I went back into mouseconfig and selected the ADB mouse and
> the trackpad started working.....how strange.

Jeff,

were you able to use both the trackpad and the mouse?

I have followed your instructions and it worked great on my Pismo;
unfortunately, I have to choose between the mouse and the trackpad :( I was
able to use both of them with Xpmac, but I wanted to switch to XFree86 for
other reasons.

BTW, have you tried connecting your Pismo on an external monitor, I'm still not
able to do it, the kernel seems to have problem initializing the screen.

Thanks,
Simon

  Simon BERNECHE
  Département de physique - Université de Montréal
  Biochemistry Department - Weill Medical College of Cornell University

  eMail: bernechs@magellan.umontreal.ca Tel: (212) 746-6025