Cant Login (was Re: dual-boot yaboot not working)

Subject: Cant Login (was Re: dual-boot yaboot not working)
From: Liquid Smoke (ben@byrneweb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:29:34 MDT

Thanks to Josh Smith for the OF configuration which has solvd my dual
boot problem. Now I have just about the dumbest problem ever.

I can't login.

I'm using username "root" and the login I entered during installation
(entered twice, as usual, for integrity's sake) and it's telling me
that's incorrect. I'm sure I've got the password right. Am I just
going to have to reinstall or what?

This is question #2 in what will be a great many, I fear.

--

Ben Byrne ::: ben@byrneweb.com ::: http://www.byrneweb.com/ben

"I should have gotten a lot more done today."