RE: B50 won't recognize CD as a Yellowdog install CD

Subject: RE: B50 won't recognize CD as a Yellowdog install CD
From: Blottman John B III NPRI (BlottmanJB@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 18:10:08 MDT

Don,
I ran into the same situation with the YDL install CD. Looks like bad QC
from whoever cuts Terra Soft's CDroms. I looked at the CD from within
Virtual PC, and found I had a 'Juno Online' distribution!

Spent all night downloading a replacement. But now the ramdisk.image will
not boot the installer on my Beige G3, even though CS 1.1 is currently
installed there. I get a kernel check message about srr1?

Regards,
john

John Blottman
Naval Undersea Warfare Center