help, please ! yaboot conf.

Subject: help, please ! yaboot conf.
From: David Haines (djhain@music.umass.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 08:40:57 MDT

Let me try this again:
If there's an official site for yaboot, where is it ?
    I have read many (!) sites that offer this or that little bit of info,
but where can I find a detailed listing of options and the necessary
formatting for the yaboot.conf file ? Is there even such information
available, and if NOT, then how is one supposed to figure this out ?

Here's my config file:

timeout = 5
default = linux

image = hd:5,\vmlinux
label = linux
root = /dev/hdb9
append="no video"
append="hdb=noautotune"

    At boot, yaboot gives me a warning about the "duplicate" entry, but this
seems to work. If I drop the noautotune line, linux slows down horribly. If
I try to include the line hdb=noautotune as is, I get an error message in
yaboot, and can't boot into linux.
    Yes, I've looked around, I spent time trying to find info on this, to no
avail. There is a FAQ page, but it's pretty lacking at this point. Please
help...