ATI Card Problem??

Subject: ATI Card Problem??
From: Michael Cozzi (cozzi@cozziconsulting.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 10:09:36 MDT

    Thanks to anyone that can help...

    I have an ATI video card that was pulled from a B&W G3 which is resident
in a 7300 500Mhz G3. YDL certainly installs just fine but when trying to
start X the computer always sends a signal outside of the Monitors'
specification. Have run the xconfigurator, and linuxconf... but no solution.

    Does anyone have any ideas on this? I have to admit I'm not a "linux
guru" so any comments or suggestions would be helpful....

Michael Cozzi
Senior Consultant
Cozzi Consulting Group
www.cozziconsulting.com
An Agent of Media Micro Center, Inc.
www.mediamicro.com
Personal E-Mail: apple2@cozziconsulting.com
Business E-Mail: cozzi@cozziconsulting.com
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227,
any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500
US. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.