Re: ATI Card Problem??

Subject: Re: ATI Card Problem??
From: Lonnie Bailey (lbailey@baileygraphics.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 11:40:32 MDT

I have a Beige G3, and the ATI card installed will not even work for the
install. Right after Linux displays "Booting..." the screen goes blank for
the most part except for some colored squares across the bottom portion of
the screen. The colored squares vary based on what resolution I have the Mac
OS set to. Selecting no driver option doesn't seem to do anything, and I did
try to manually set the resolution via kernel arguments. If I leave the
machine set for a bout five minutes, it automatically reboots?

Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

--
Best Regards,
Lonnie Bailey