Re: PPP connection

Subject: Re: PPP connection
From: Richard May (rrmay@igc.org)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 17:13:34 MDT

I've been having the same problem but working through the Red Hat
configuration tool. I think I found where we might find a solution... I
havn't tested it yet but they're worth a look.

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/ppp.html

YDL is essentially Red Hat, so I'm sure it's usefull. I think the other
help pages they have will also be good.

I have to re-boot into linux to see how these work but they should be
usefull anyhows.

Good Luck,

Richard

--
Lazy people are the smartest, they do things right the first time.

http://www.bigfoot.com/~rrmay