RE: installing a new drive question

Subject: RE: installing a new drive question
From: Bryce Verdier (bverdier@pennnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 15:31:51 MDT

i don't know what you guys are going on about... i have a beige G3 at home,
on one IDE cable i have the CDROM, on the other i have a 14GB IBM hard drive
and the original 4G seagate that came with my Mac.

I say that as long as the guy sets his jumpers right, he shouldn't have any
problems.

Best Wishes and stuff;
b.

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is not
the reason we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman