Re: Is HFS+ Supported?

Subject: Re: Is HFS+ Supported?
From: Robert M (mayro@earlham.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 14:21:18 MDT

if you put YDL on the second drive then you should be able to boot linux
without mesing with your mac drive which can remain HFS+. HFS+ is not supported
by linux. I would recomend that when you install YDL on the second drive that
you make an aditional hfs partition so that you can transfer files from linux to
mac or vice versa. I don't know what size of a drive you will be using but I
like to use a 500mb partition to transfer files. Mac-On-Linux will be able to
use the HFS+ drive.
robert