RE: new ? on installing a new drive question and processor upgrade

Subject: RE: new ? on installing a new drive question and processor upgrade
From: Stiles, Robert W (Robert.Stiles@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 10:06:45 MDT

Ed,
I'm currently running a 6500 with a Newer G3L2/300/200 upgrade card and YDL.
However the only restriction I currently have is I had to get kernel version
2.2.6-15a in order to boot form the IDE drive (Maxtor 12GB). I looked at the
code in the 2.2.15 version and that code has been rewritten. But other
then that it work s fine.