Dual-boot script for Yaboot not working

Subject: Dual-boot script for Yaboot not working
From: Riccardo Gusso (grick@inwind.it)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 09:41:45 MDT

I downloaded the ybin 0.16 package from Ethan Benson site and wanted to
use the menu_ofboot.b chrp script to switch from Linux to MacOs pressing
the space bar at startup. Unfortunately this has no effect and I always
boot in Linux, and if I want to come back to MacOs I have to zap the
Pram. Does somebody know if there are any limitations to the use of this
script with non-US keyboard (my it's an Italian one) and eventually how
to change the lines I suspect to refer to the keyboard input button:

dup 20 dump
5 + c@ 08 = if

Any help will be appreciated.
Bye.

--
          "And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
           What can I possibly say?

L. Cohen, "Famous blue raincoat"