PCI IDE, Ethernet, and video questions (again) - anybody have answers?

Subject: PCI IDE, Ethernet, and video questions (again) - anybody have answers?
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nmlists@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 19:03:09 MDT

Hey all, again. I posted a few questions several days ago and haven't
received any answers at all -- the most important being, does /anybody/
know what IDE cards, if any, YDL will support on a beige G3 or PowerCenter
Pro?

Info on supported 10/100 and USB cards would be great too...

...or info on making X work with the Twin Turbo 4MB...

...or info on what list would be more helpful. If I'm posting to a bunch
of folks who don't much care about older hardware, let me know. Thanks.

- Nathan.