Re: Linux on H70 ?

Subject: Re: Linux on H70 ?
From: Patrick Berge (pberge@stny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 22:19:37 MDT

> H70 is not a Power3, it's a Northstar. But it's worth a try regards.

Hmm well Tom, you mentioned Northstar (aka RS64 II) ?, so what about Pulsar
(RS64III) or even Apache (RS64)? I see the S70A (Northstar) and S80 (Pulsar) are
listed on your web page as unsupported. Does that mean Linux is planned for them
and not for Apache?

Anyway I would be very interested to see if any of these beasts would boot
especially an Apache based S80 . What are the SP issues if any with these high
end machines?

Pat