Linux/PPC Hardware Compatibility List RFC

Subject: Linux/PPC Hardware Compatibility List RFC
From: jeramy b smith (jsmith@penguinppc.org)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 16:05:07 MDT

I have gotten good responses on all of the RFCs so far. I have one last RFC
that we need to get out of the way before the list will be complete, this
will be the list for all so far unclassified hardware that isn't already on
the list. Send me your printers, scanners, modems, pcmcia cards, and a bag
of chips too.

Also, if you have updates for the existing sections, remember to send those
to me also.

http://penguinppc.org/infoandfaq/hardware
also http://ash.ixlhosting.net/infoandfaq/hardware

soon to be linuxppc.org, linuxmac.net, and maybe a few more domains too