RE: apache

Subject: RE: apache
From: Vanco, Donald (VANCOD@PIOS.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 14:18:44 MDT

You need to edit /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

look for the line containing "ServerName" and set the value appropriately

then you need to stop and restart http with

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd stop
and then
/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start

You may want to poke around this config file and see what else Apache can
do. The how-to is your friend.

Don