Re: new devel kernel on imac?

Subject: Re: new devel kernel on imac?
From: Ramprasad Rao (ramp@oddjob.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:40:13 MDT

Martin -

You hit the nail right on the head. I was just using the default
.config that paul ships with his tree and that does have 'devfs'
set. And 'devfs=nomount' as kernel argument works fine. I have not
yet tried mounting CD's yet.

This may be old news but wasn't there a time when hfs support was
broken in the 2.3 series devel kernels. Is that fixed now?

Thanks very much - Ramprasad