Solved: Unable to retrieve email Thanks Chris and Herb

Subject: Solved: Unable to retrieve email Thanks Chris and Herb
From: Bill Colston (wcolston@sd23.bc.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:10:41 MDT

Many thanks to Chris and Herb the problem is solved. I did an
individual install and thought I had done everything right--Had to
try sometime.:-> Chris and Herb were both 100 percent correct.

At 9:44 AM -0700 6/23/2000, Herb wrote:
>PS : Where is school district 23? Didn't know we were using YDL
>around here :)

SD 23 is in Kelowna, British Columbia. I think I am the first to try
YDL here. Hopefully more will follow. It is better than all the
FirstClass and NT servers they use here.