Re: MOL and Performa 6360 probs

Subject: Re: MOL and Performa 6360 probs
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 09:39:05 MDT

Here's how it looks in "make config", menuconfig & xconfig will be similar:

--snip--
*
* Loadable module support
*
Enable loadable module support (CONFIG_MODULES) [Y/n/?]
Set version information on all symbols for modules (CONFIG_MODVERSIONS) [Y/n/?]
Kernel module loader (CONFIG_KMOD) [Y/n/?]
*
* General setup
*
--snip--

answer NO to "Set version information on all symbols for modules".

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

        -- Mark Caine