Re: MOL and Performa 6360 probs

Subject: Re: MOL and Performa 6360 probs
From: JHS (jhergan@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 09:56:31 MDT

on 6/24/00 10:40 AM, Ed Jaeger at ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com wrote:

> Also you need to do
>
> make modules
> make modules_install
>
> to cause the modules to be compiled & put where they belong.
>
>> According to the instructions in the readme in the mol kernel_patch folder,
>> I did this:
>>
>> cd /usr/src/linux
>> make clean
>> make xconfig
>> make clean
>> make dep
>> make

Allow one final newbie question: should I make modules and make
modules_install in any specific order in the sequence of commands (above).
Or can I do that after the "make" finishes?
I ask because (besides just having no idea) I already started the make
process so I'm wondering if I'll need to run through that whole sequence
again?

And thank you for your clear and acute help.
Jeff