Re: Installation - Error: Mount failed:Invalid Arguments

Subject: Re: Installation - Error: Mount failed:Invalid Arguments
From: Steve Moitozo II (stephen@moitozo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 14:17:05 MDT

Sean,

I had the same problem.

Josh's idea is what I did and it worked fine.

Run fdisk at the usual time, edit
the partition map, write the map, get the warning message, quit from fdisk,
reboot, and then run through the initial configuration up the fdisk part,
but this time just do "Done" at the Partition Disks dialog box (rather than
"fdisk"). On the following "Current Disk Partitions" screen, all the
partitions should appear (the ones that you set up the first time through).

Steve Moitozo

stephen@moitozo.com
http://www.moitozo.com