Re: Non-Destructive Partitioning?

Subject: Re: Non-Destructive Partitioning?
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 20:45:31 MDT

FWB Hard Disk toolkit can resize and/or delete your HFS partitions well,
I've used it many times.

Once it's resized, you can delete that partition, create a new
Apple_UNIX_SVR2 partition, boot Linux, and /sbin/mke2fs /dev/<proper device>
(I think that's the command)

and edit your /etc/fstab to get /usr to match the proper device where the
new ext2 partition is.

Bob
If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed
... oh, wait a minute -- he already does.

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406