Re: Gone Home translations

Subject: Re: Gone Home translations
From: Andrés Wagner (awagner@chilesat.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 21:27:43 MDT

Hi!
I'm very excited with YellowDog and the release of GoneHome too! Please let
me help You to do the spanish translation.

By the time, I have a web where people can find some usefull documentation
about installing linux and some news. The Lug has also a little mailing
list where we give some basic support. (http://www.linuxppc.cjb.net)

Waiting Your answer

Andres Wagner
Estudiante Ing. Civil Industrial