redhat ppp dialer

Subject: redhat ppp dialer
From: Stefan Jeglinski (jeglin@4pi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 22:15:48 MDT

I have Champion 1.2 which is running the KDE installed by YellowDog.
I had to remove some files due to space considerations, and
apparently I removed the Redhat ppp dialer (and config tool etc).

I tried looking thru the KDE menu configs but apparently since the
file is gone so is the menu reference.

And I tried searching the YDL CD for obvious names, as well as the
yellowdog mailing list archive (obvious to me anyway).

So there's either an obvious or non-obvious answer to this dumb
question: which rpm do I need to reinstall to get the Redhat ppp
dialer back? I note that although I'm using KDE, kppp appears to not
be installed (? that's OK, I kinda liked the redhat dialer).

Stefan Jeglinski