PowerBook install help?

Subject: PowerBook install help?
From: Joshua Capy (jcapy2@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 21:35:09 MDT

Hi,
I am new to the list an to linux. I just got a new g3
powerbook and I am having trouble installing yellowdog
onto it. I contacted support and they pointed me to
this tutorial to help me.
www.modctek.com/linux_report.htm
I have followed the directions to the letter and when
I try to boot yaboot from the firm ware it does not
recognize the partition,or any for that matter. I have
check the partition formatts and they are all correct
and I have done them in the correct order, assuming
the directions are correct. Does anyone have any
experience installing onto the model powerbook that
would be willing to help me?
Joshua