Re: PowerBook install help?

Subject: Re: PowerBook install help?
From: Joshua Capy (jcapy2@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 10:56:36 MDT

Conrad,
Thanks for the response I have followed your
directions and I am stalled at item 10.
I restarted into firmware and issued the commands you
listed and this is the out put

0> setenv boot-deviece hd:10,bootinfo ok
0> setenv boot-command boot ok
0> boot hd:10,yaboot can't OPEN: hd10,yaboot ok

can anyone shed any light on this?
Joshua
--- "Conrad M. Hirano" <conrad_hirano@yahoo.com>

<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jonh/lppc-serve/cache/949.html>