Re: Lost Interrupt and Intallation Hang on YDL/CS1.2 on new PowerBook 400

Subject: Re: Lost Interrupt and Intallation Hang on YDL/CS1.2 on new PowerBook 400
From: Ken Scott (ken@optikos.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 16:57:44 MDT

Glen,

You need to hit the www.yellowdoglinux.com web site, and find the link for
installing YDL on the new generation PowerBooks. There is a link to a
website that has a pretty good recipe for getting it to work. I just
installed on a 500MHz PowerBook, so I can tell some of my experiences.

Feel free to contact me off-list for help and/or advice.

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott@pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24