invoking the YDL config utility

Subject: invoking the YDL config utility
From: Alec Kercheval (alec58@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 23:56:28 MDT

Hi,

I have YDL CS 1.2 successfully installed on my PowerMac 6500.

I now would like to go back and configure my TCP/IP settings using the
YDL configuration program that is invoked at the end of the
installation,
so I can get on the internet.

In the margin of page 6.1 of my manual, it says
"In order to reconfigure your system once Linux is operational,
type "setup" at the command line prompt."

Well, I get 'command not found', and I couldn't find any file named
"setup" using the find utility.

So, does anyone know how to invoke the YDL configuration program?

 thanks!
Alec
alec58@pacbell.net