Re: Problems installing YDL 2.0 on 6500

Subject: Re: Problems installing YDL 2.0 on 6500
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 09:09:53 MDT

Hi Chad,

Have you tried the "no video driver" option in BootX combined with
the text mode installer? That'd be a good failsafe, get it up and running,
combination to try. (and if you succeed, then we can work on getting you
up and running in X, etc.)

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/