Re: YDL store - shipping costs?

Subject: Re: YDL store - shipping costs?
From: Donn (donntarris@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 10:19:07 MDT

Graham Leggett wrote:

> I've been trying to find out what YDL v2.0 costs including shipping to
> the UK, however the YDL store wants me to provide payments details and
> "finish order" before telling me what the final total cost including
> shipping will be.

Fedex seems to be the shipper of choice for orders from Terra Soft
Solutions Inc. You could check with Fedex to get an idea of what the
rate would be, or I'm sure someone at the Yellowdoglinux camp will be
more than happy to answer specifically for you!

Donn
Tarris Innovations
Home of OTiS, the Organizational Tracking & information System
for graphic arts, ad agencies, and service bureaus.
"Accounting software tells you where you're at; OTiS can tell
you how you got there, and how to get where you want to be!"
http://www.tarrisinnovations.ca/o/
NOTE that version 2.1 is almost ready for release, just doing
some tweaking and finishing up the manual.