Re: YDL store - shipping costs?

Subject: Re: YDL store - shipping costs?
From: Graham Leggett (minfrin@sharp.fm)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 09:40:22 MDT

Donn wrote:

> Fedex seems to be the shipper of choice for orders from Terra Soft
> Solutions Inc. You could check with Fedex to get an idea of what the
> rate would be, or I'm sure someone at the Yellowdoglinux camp will be
> more than happy to answer specifically for you!

There are lots of shipping options with lots of different rates - I'm
not prepared to place an order until I know exactly how it will get to
me, and exactly what it will cost - finishing an order without knowing
the final price is like paying for something with a blank cheque.

Regards,
Graham

minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street